Yamanashi Wine Tasting Tour
Tour Code: ALT002211/ 11 hours
Sample selected wines from the Maruki Winery and enjoy the convenience of round-trip hotel transportation from the city. Your private chauffeur will not only serve as your "designated driver," but will also share history and insight about the Yamanashi region.
For all the oenophiles who wish to discover and savor even more wines from Yamanashi, your chauffeur will gladly take you to two other wineries: the "Tomi no Oka winery" and the "Chateau Mercian winery". Each visit includes a tasting of unique, locally produced wines, a visit to the wine cellar, and a tour of the vineyard. If you're looking for a relaxing, but also in depth look at the Yamanashi wine industry, we are here for you!
Outech also offers a variety of fruit picking tours in Yamanashi prefecture. The freshest fruit is the fruit taken straight off the tree. Apples, pears, peaches, strawberries, grapes, cherries, etc. (depending on the season), you will be able to tour local orchards that have all the makings of a great day trip for the whole family to enjoy.
Outech can organize your yummy adventure with fruit picking in Japan: sampling the freshest fruit and enjoying the company of an expert guide to answer all your questions.
-The private winery and wine tasting tour in Maruki Winery takes about an hour.
-The minimum number of people required is 4.
- Duration: 9 hours
- Start Time: Anytime *We can customize the ideal itinerary for you.
- Pick-up & Drop-Off: We will pick you up at your hotel, airport, or home
- Language: Japanese, English
Departure: 7:00 am
Tour ends: 6:00 pm
- Pick-up at your hotel or anywhere within Tokyo's 23 wards.
- Maruki Winery (and 2 other wineries if interested)
- Fruit Picking
- AZ YAMANSHI CIRCUIT
- Drop-off at your hotel within Tokyo's 23 wards.
The Maruki Winery is the oldest winery in Japan, located in the Yamanashi prefecture. Its 50 acres of vineyards are famous for being the birthplace of Koshu grapes, producing remarkable wines with a combination of flavors, from citrus (particularly Japanese yuzu) to yellow fruit. The Maruki Winery also produces red wines from Muscat Bailey A grapes, resulting in their wonderful aroma, reminiscent of strawberries.
Type:Lexus LS500 Exe
Type:Mercedes Benz V220d
Chauffeur / English Speaker Guide
Our chauffeurs go through a rigorous selection process, and extensively trained on driving skills, Tokyo geography and history. They are energetic and passionate about their jobs, friendly and eager to please our customers. They are ready to go above and beyond to make your trip memorable and worthwhile, and often have a special (and pleasant) surprise for you and your guest. When you think about it, they are much more than a driver/tour guide. They are your personal concierge. Please join one of our tours, and we guarantee to deliver the best experience.
- Tour guide in English
- Free WiFi
- Bottled water & Snacks
- Take photos at the best spot
- Shopping accompanying
- Suggestion and reservation for your lunch spot
- Anniversary Gift*
Please request * items when you reserve this tour.
What's not Included
- Tolls & Parking fees
- Entrans fee
Terms and Conditions
- (the "Tours", hereunder)
The length and site coverage of the Tours is subject to change, based on traffic condition, parking availability and other unforeseen circumstances that are common to Tokyo metropolitan area, and/or unexpected conditions that prevents us to complete a tour in part or full.
- Your chauffeur may not be able to accompany you and your party to certain locations when a parking for a limousine is not readily available on site. In such situation, your chauffeur may choose to provide you with relevant information about sites inside a vehicle, and answer any questions you may have prior to your excursion on your own.
- The quoted price on the Tours don’t include tolls, parking fees and entrance fees, and meals.
- The Tours are subject to extra charge (usually 20% of the base price) in case of early morning and late night departure and/or arrival.
- Some tours may not be available on requested dates due to holiday schedule or a scheduled closure of business.
- Please inquire details when making a reservation.
- We reserve the right to assign a type of vehicle (Sedan, Minivan or Van) most suitable for your trip, based on the size of your party.
- Our tour images are for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees will apply to the cancellation.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 50% of Total Price
- Less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 100% of Total Price
Testimonialsfor Limo/Car service of Ouech
"We think Saya our driver was lovely - she wrote us a personal note and had beautifully put together snacks along with a personalized note to us neatly in the beautiful clean car."
"It was a very pleasant drive to Tokyo. Our driver Genyo was very friendly and helpful. We can recommend Outech Japan. "