Mt.Fuji One-Day Trekking Up To The Summit Tour
Tour Code: ALT002209/ 14 hours
This tour will take you to Mt.Fuji, the tallest mountain in Japan, with its peak reaching 12,388feet (3,776m). The trekking trail starts after the ride to the “5th station”. From there, following the trail together with your chauffeur – guide, you will climb up to the “7th station”, where your effort will be rewarded with a breathtaking mountain view of the area. If you wish to hike all the way to the summit, rest assured that we can also arrange it for you!
*We kindly recommend you to wear comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear (hiking/trekking shoes).
*This tour is only available from early July to early September.
- Duration: 14 hours
- Start Time: 4:00am *We can customize the ideal itinerary for you.
- Pick-up & Drop-Off: We will pick you up at your hotel, airport, or home
- Language: Japanese, English
Departure: 4:00 am
Tour ends: 6:00 pm
- Pick-up at your hotel or anywhere within Tokyo's 23 wards.
- The 5th Station (altitude 2.305m)
- Trekking Yoshida Trail to the 7th Station (altitude 2,700m)
- Lunch & Break
- Trekking to the summit
- Return to 5th station
- Drop-off at your hotel within Tokyo's 23 wards.
Mt. Fuji 5th Station
There are also a number of souvenir shops and restaurants at the 5th station. It is a major base for climbing Mount Fuji.
Type:Lexus LS500 Exe
Type:Mercedes Benz V220d
Chauffeur / English Speaker Guide
Our chauffeurs go through a rigorous selection process, and extensively trained on driving skills, Tokyo geography and history. They are energetic and passionate about their jobs, friendly and eager to please our customers. They are ready to go above and beyond to make your trip memorable and worthwhile, and often have a special (and pleasant) surprise for you and your guest. When you think about it, they are much more than a driver/tour guide. They are your personal concierge. Please join one of our tours, and we guarantee to deliver the best experience.
- Tour guide in English
- Free WiFi
- Bottled water & Snacks
- Take photos at the best spot
- Shopping accompanying
- Suggestion and reservation for your lunch spot
- Anniversary Gift*
Please request * items when you reserve this tour.
What's not Included
- Tolls & Parking fees
- Entrans fee
Terms and Conditions
- (the "Tours", hereunder)
The length and site coverage of the Tours is subject to change, based on traffic condition, parking availability and other unforeseen circumstances that are common to Tokyo metropolitan area, and/or unexpected conditions that prevents us to complete a tour in part or full.
- Your chauffeur may not be able to accompany you and your party to certain locations when a parking for a limousine is not readily available on site. In such situation, your chauffeur may choose to provide you with relevant information about sites inside a vehicle, and answer any questions you may have prior to your excursion on your own.
- The quoted price on the Tours don’t include tolls, parking fees and entrance fees, and meals.
- The Tours are subject to extra charge (usually 20% of the base price) in case of early morning and late night departure and/or arrival.
- Some tours may not be available on requested dates due to holiday schedule or a scheduled closure of business.
- Please inquire details when making a reservation.
- We reserve the right to assign a type of vehicle (Sedan, Minivan or Van) most suitable for your trip, based on the size of your party.
- Our tour images are for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees will apply to the cancellation.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 50% of Total Price
- Less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 100% of Total Price
Testimonialsfor Mt.Fuji One-Day Trekking Tour
Mt. Fuji trekking trip
"This was an awesome experience. The guide was very professional. He communicated with me in the weeks leading up to our trip. Telling us what to expect and recommendations on what to bring. He picked us at our hotel and had water and snacks for us. He was very knowledgeable of the history of Mt. Fuji. He was very accommodating to my groups needs. He allowed us to hike at our own pace. Highly recommended using this service."
Day well spent
"Favorite part of my experience was hiking Mount Fuji of course! Everything went fairly smooth from start to finish. My tour guide Masayuki Mogi has been nothing but friendly, helpful, and accommodating. I can only speak English. He was able to communicate with everyone for whatever was needed. Spoke English and Japanese very well. I was very pleased with how this day went. Could not have asked for much more out of what this tour had to offer. Definitely going to look into more tours by Outech in the future. "