Mt.Fuji and Hakone Tour
Tour Code: ALT002206/ 8-10 hours
Enjoy the natural scenic beauty of Mt. Fuji and experience the healing powers of Hakone’s therapeutic hot springs. This tour provides you with an opportunity to view Mt. Fuji, a world-famous Japanese icon, and explore the most popular hot spring resort in Japan: Hakone. ※Please note that Mt. Fuji may not be visible depending on the weather conditions.
- Duration: 8-10 hours
- Start Time: Anytime *We can customize the ideal itinerary for you.
- Pick-up & Drop-Off: We will pick you up at your hotel, airport, or home
- Language: Japanese, English
Departure: 7:00 am
Tour ends: 5:00 pm
- Pick-up at your hotel or anywhere within Tokyo's 23 wards.
- Mt.Fuji 5th station
- Lake Kawaguchi
- Hakone Shrine
- Lake Ashi
- Drop-off at your hotel within Tokyo's 23 wards.
Mt. Fuji 5th Station
Mount Fuji 5th Station is the entrance to climbing Mount Fuji. Many people climb Mount Fuji from here as a starting point. (It takes 2hours from Tokyo to Mt.Fuji 5th station and travelers usually stay at 5th station for 30mins)
You can take a sightseeing ship which navigates Lake Ashi. It looks like a pirate ship! On a clear day, a breathtaking view of Mt.Fuji and the gate of Hakone shrine can be enjoyed from the ship. (Travelers usually stay at Lake Ashinoko for 40mins and it takes 2hours from Hakone to Tokyo)
Type:Lexus LS500 Exe
Type:Mercedes Benz V220d
Chauffeur / English Speaker Guide
Our chauffeurs go through a rigorous selection process, and extensively trained on driving skills, Tokyo geography and history. They are energetic and passionate about their jobs, friendly and eager to please our customers. They are ready to go above and beyond to make your trip memorable and worthwhile, and often have a special (and pleasant) surprise for you and your guest. When you think about it, they are much more than a driver/tour guide. They are your personal concierge. Please join one of our tours, and we guarantee to deliver the best experience.
- Tour guide in English
- Free WiFi
- Bottled water & Snacks
- Take photos at the best spot
- Shopping accompanying
- Suggestion and reservation for your lunch spot
- Anniversary Gift*
Please request * items when you reserve this tour.
What's not Included
- Tolls & Parking fees
- Entrans fee
Terms and Conditions
- (the "Tours", hereunder)
The length and site coverage of the Tours is subject to change, based on traffic condition, parking availability and other unforeseen circumstances that are common to Tokyo metropolitan area, and/or unexpected conditions that prevents us to complete a tour in part or full.
- Your chauffeur may not be able to accompany you and your party to certain locations when a parking for a limousine is not readily available on site. In such situation, your chauffeur may choose to provide you with relevant information about sites inside a vehicle, and answer any questions you may have prior to your excursion on your own.
- The quoted price on the Tours don’t include tolls, parking fees and entrance fees, and meals.
- The Tours are subject to extra charge (usually 20% of the base price) in case of early morning and late night departure and/or arrival.
- Some tours may not be available on requested dates due to holiday schedule or a scheduled closure of business.
- Please inquire details when making a reservation.
- We reserve the right to assign a type of vehicle (Sedan, Minivan or Van) most suitable for your trip, based on the size of your party.
- Our tour images are for illustrative purposes only.
The following fees will apply to the cancellation.
- Less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 50% of Total Price
- Less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time (local time): 100% of Total Price
Testimonialsfor Mt.Fuji and Hakone Tour
Trip to Mt. Fuji and Hakone
"We really enjoyed our tour with Riley. Despite the rain, she was able to provide us with alternative sights to see around Mt. Fuji and Hakone. Some notable ones include Oshino Hakkai and the Sekisho Karakuri Museum. We also appreciated her personal anecdotes about the area (and about Japan in general). "
-Clarissa O Clarissa O
Excellent day trip to Mt Fuji and Hakone
"Though the day started with forecast of cloudy day at Mt Fuji, Mr Masayuki was able to think quickly and adjust the trip plans to find alternative sites to get a good view of Mt Fuji. We truly appreciated that as we managed to get several good views of Mt Fuji. "
Traveling Mt. Fuji and Hakone
Definitely love this personalized trip and the best service I’ve met so far. The chauffeur is so polite and explained everything in a very detailed way. The total trip is from 8:30am in the morning to 5 pm. Everything was well scheduled and the view was stunning. Will come back again if I have a chance! Thank you so much.